Thread: Falcon Stuff--

Falcon Stuff--

Trying to get the garage in shape and have a bunch if misc stuff...a lot of it I got when I bought a 1964 Ranchero sometime back. So I believe most of it is for the 1964-65 models...with some of the free...I can put on EBay but would like to avoid the hassle:

Free Stuff:
    Hood Hinges
    Trunk Hinges (with the two tension rods)
    Emergency Brake bar
    Trunk Latch (no key, can one be made?)
    Glove Box Door
    Speaker Vent
    Ash Tray
    (2) Theromostat Housings
    Bench Seat sliders
    "A" Pillors..red... (Ranchero or falcon?)

Nominal Cost:
    New light switch fuse panel (bought and never put in)
    (3)Taillight buckets (I think ranchero but can check if needed, nice shape)
    Headlight buckets
    (2) 1963 Original white license plates
    Windshield washer bag (black, used, but held water.)
    Hood Latch Assembly
    Guage Cluster (64 Bezel and one 65 Bezel)

I have a couple of radios that were supposed to work but I have no way of testing. Would sell them once I know if they work or not. If anyone can test them for me that would be great....then I could tell a potential buyer the condition.

If someone has a need for the stuff let me know.
    Thanks
    Hal
    Last edited by Hal Cogburn; June 30th, 2007 at 01:51 PM. Reason: forgot more stuff

Hal , I could use the speaker vent if in good shape . Also the guage bezel for the 65 is it for the deluxe dash ? If so how much ?
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

i could use the washer bag,. that would help me take out the ugly tempo box i am using,lol.. im in ns,canada though....

Sorry I have not responded sooner....just been buried with work and stuff. I had hoped someone local would need some of the stuff...and avoid the need to go through the packaging and mailing hassle...but no one local has responded. So if you guys could send me your address I can see what I can do about mailing what you need to you...just allow me some time as it might be a few days.

Thanks
    hal

no worries, i'll be ok with my tempo jug till i find one local.

Hal, What do you want for the taillight buckets... if they are for wagons/Ranchero (they're the same)?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Tail light Buckets

buckets3.JPGRoger...there are two with the number SAE-TSDB-64-FN and one (on the far right) that has the same number with the exception of the "64" showing a "64B".

I'm going to try and attach some pictures but if I blow that just send me your email and I can send the pictures direct to you.

The two on the left are the 64-FN ones. There is a small blemish on the one...the center one looks pretty staight but could use a good polishing. the one on the far right is pretty shiny with a small blemish.

Price???? I really don't know...was planning on putting them on EBay when I get some time.....Let me know what you think is a fair price is. they are just sitting around taking up space and it would be nice to get them in someone's hands that could use them.

Hal

Looks like only one of the attachements made it...let me try again...
    Attached Images Attached Images

63vert Guest
    Hal-
    Sorry to ask, but what is an original white license plate?
    Are you referring to the '63 Wash green on white plates?
    If so, and you still have them, I might want one for my kid. He has taken an interest in license plates...

Also do you still have the radios?
    If so, have you found out if they work? I'm local, so would be interested in them.
    I could test them out, but I wouldn't be able to do that for some time as the interior is last on my massive 'to-do' list.
    Thanks
    Last edited by 63vert; July 27th, 2007 at 02:20 PM.

Lawrence...I checked and it looks like the plates are white with green letters....not sure what that means. They look in pretty good shape to me...especially given the age. Odd enough they came on a 65 hardtop I purchased some time back in Seattle.

On the radios....I still have them and they look to be in good shape but I have no idea how to test them.....the ones that work bring a pretty good price on EBay...I would love to know if they work or not....I got them when I purchased a 1964 Ranchero and it came with lots of parts. They were supposed to be good but since the radio (AM original) worked in the Ranchero there was no reason to change them out.

My radio turns on etc in the falcon but the the dial is a little sticky and reception really sucks...so that might be an option.+

Thanks
    Hal

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Cogburn View Post
    buckets3.JPGRoger...there are two with the number SAE-TSDB-64-FN and one (on the far right) that has the same number with the exception of the "64" showing a "64B".

I'm going to try and attach some pictures but if I blow that just send me your email and I can send the pictures direct to you.

The two on the left are the 64-FN ones. There is a small blemish on the one...the center one looks pretty staight but could use a good polishing. the one on the far right is pretty shiny with a small blemish.

Price???? I really don't know...was planning on putting them on EBay when I get some time.....Let me know what you think is a fair price is. they are just sitting around taking up space and it would be nice to get them in someone's hands that could use them.

Hal
    Hal, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Kind-of tied up with other things (newsletters, etc.). These don't appear to be in much better shape than the ones I have from what I can see, so I don't think I'll want to pay too much for them just to have them laying around for the "just in case" thing I don't want to think about. If you don't get anybody else interested and you're about to toss them in the scrap bin, well, then, let me know and I'll throw $20 your way to keep that from happening.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"