Thread: Wanted: 14" rim w/ four lug (2)

Wanted: 14" rim w/ four lug (2)

I am in a search for... Two 14" rims that accept the small hubcap (9" I believe). I have been collecting 14" rims so I can paint them with the car. When I got them out last weekend to sandblast them, imagine my surprise when I noticed two only accept the larger hubcap ... this simply wont do.

I'd be interested in buying, or better yet, trading for the two larger capped rims I have. The two I need to get rid of are already mounted with tires with really exceptional tread.

I am attaching a photo of the correct (three tabs) and incorrect (four tabs) rims for reference. They all measure 5-1/2" wide and are 15-3/8" across the face. I put brown tape on the hubcap tabs for a visual.

Just looking for local Seattle pick-up.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Jeff; I think I have a full set of four at home. Let me check tonight and make sure. I know I have 4 full sets of wheels and hub caps. If I have them you are welcome to them.
    SideNote: Roger I have not forgot about your request. Just haven't been home before dark this week yet.....

That would be awesome! Be sure to read the tire size or use a yard stick. The 13" look nearly identical to the 14".

You got it. I will let you know in the am...

Jeff; I have two of those rims at the house. Exact measurements you need. So if you want them you got it.
    I am working a deal with a guy over there right now for some fenders and hood, and tailgate stuff. Maybe we could workout a meeting spot and do it all in one trip. The guy I am working with is going to be bone from the 24th through the first of Nov. I am trying to see if he does pay pal. If so Maybe I could talk you in to picking them up for me and then I would meet you with the wheels.. Anyway got what you need. Later Steve...

Sounds great. If he doesn't do paypal I can front cash for you.

Hey Jeff, Give me a call if you get a chance. My shop number is 306-681-5412. The guy is going to be around today and tomorrow morning until noon. I can't get that way till probably Sunday am. maybe we can get something worked out. Thanks Steve H.