Thread: 1965 Falcon sedan delivery V-8

1965 Falcon sedan delivery V-8

I'm being transferred to the Philippine Islands and must sell my baby right away, sold new in Phoenix Arizona, I purchased from the 70 year ago old nephew of original owner zero rust ever or no accidents. I put in a HEIDT II front suspension with power rack and disc brakes removed coil spring towers so the 406" would slide in 3 speed auto with mid 60's mustang floor shift and buckets has wagon seat in back, 8" Ford rear drum to drum from '65 Fairlane new BF GOODRICH TIRES ALL AROUND AND CHROME CRAGAR SS 15" WHEELS I took all deluxe trim from my wrecked/totaled '65 ranchero and put on sedan delivery bubble hood looks similar to A/FX FACTORY CAR. i HAD IT STRIPPED TO BARE METAL AND PAINTED WIMBLETON WHITE ( not a good paint job) new electric rear window
    grant steering wheel, shaved off gas filler and installed inside vented outside, I was sick of gas running down the quarterpanel THERE WAS ONLT 542 OF THESE MANUFACTURED IN 1965 A RARE CAR WITH LOTS OF UTILITY. i NEVER THOUGHT i'D BE SELLING CAR. 2200 rpm stall converter,
    new gas tank genuine traction master bars and new heavy rear leaf springs fenders wells have not been cut. 3 speed auto has kevlar clutches built to accept the 450-475 H.P. MOTOR IN FRONT, EMAIL ME FOR ENGINE DETAILS BILL 520-495-0076 billleland@comcast.net $30,000 obo
    Last edited by redfalken; April 9th, 2008 at 06:47 PM.