Thread: Monroe Swap meet

Monroe Swap meet

Just curious if any one is going to this swap meet?? I have a booth with my buddy in building #609 (I think space 35 & 36). So stop by and say Hi or if I have any parts you need let me know and I will bring them with.
    I have a bunch of parts from a 61 4 door and some stuff from the 63's I have been working on. Let me know Thanks Steve...

Kenny and I are planning on going to see you. Besides the two items we have discussed, I am also looking for a good passenger door roll up window. I think all two doors are created equal... at least 60-63. (Not Convert or Hard Top). My tail gate glass is also severely scratched... but I'm assuming they all are.

Jeff are you looking for the glass itself, or the regulator and stuff?? I think I have 4 or 5 window glass around. I will check tonight when I get home. I think I have 4 or 5 regulators as well. I only have the one tailgate glass for the sedan. My other one was broken.
    Anyway cool, it will be nice to put some faces with the names. I will bring my picture book with me. Thanks Steve H.

I just need the glass itself. I think the PO had a drive-in speaker hanging on the window and drove away without removing it. There are two 1/2 inch notches out of the top edge of the glass.

Cool, I will add it to the list. Do we know for sure if all 2 door glass is the same? I have mine separated into pass. and drivers sides, but I would like to look for the best one if they are all the same. I will look for any obvious differences but just to be sure.

I hope someone with more knowledge than I will answer.

I suspect even the pass and drivers side may be interchangable... isn't it flat glass?

thanks

I think they are interchangeable. The only thing I can think of is the track on the bottom of the glass being different. I have 2 Dr. side and 3 Pass. side at home so I will bring the side you need.
    Let me know if you or anyone else is looking for stuff. Later Steve...

Swap meet went well. Lots of people there despite the weather. Thanks to you guys that stopped by and said Hi, and a special thanks to those of you that contributed to my car fund.
    Still have a bunch of stuff left so if anything is needed, just drop an e-mail.. Thanks Steve..

Steve, it was great to meet you and thank you for the goodies. I can't wait to get the roof rack on.

We will plan on a club cruise to your shop next summer.

Monroe swap meet past but...

I am hoping it was you that was going to let me know of a place to get my falcon interior done.I was out there at the meet an spoke to you I had a booth just in the next building. any way I have a 65 two door sedan,Hope to hear from you.
    Dan

Dan, I didn't meet you, but there is a guy in Ballard we all know named Jake and he owns Original Falcon Interiors and he does - you guessed it - Falcon Interiors. Look in the Resources links here on the our site (go to Home menu) and look him up. He's not cheap, but he does pretty much only Falcons and knows them.

The other option would be to order all the stuff from some place like Dearborn and install it yourself or take it to another shop who's willing to bid the job.

It's really not all that hard to do yourself, unless you have really ratty stuff now and it will need more than recovering seats and putting in new door panels. Headliners are a messy task too.

Anyway, feel free to post more information and maybe pictures of what you have to help us help you proceed.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"