Hi everyone,

I Have always wanted a 1970 or 71 Torino Cobra Jet and thought I would never get one until I was much older (I am 17 now haha). Until, I started talking to a guy at a car show and I told him thats what I wanted. He said he knew of one for sale in a price range that wasn't in the sevral thousands and said he would help me out and give me the guys phone number. 3 weeks later he called me and a couple days laterI called the guy and started talking to him. He had no idea of what he exactly had (he had no title as well), He thought it was some either a 70 or 71 Torino Cobra without the stock engine. He said he would send me pics but never did. I then just said the heck with it and went up a week ago to go look at it. It wasnt hard to spot at all lol, it was definitely a rust bucket. I got the vin to see what it really was and what I found was that it was 1970.5 cobra Falcon. From what I could tell the dash was not replaced. So, the vin should be original.

What I would love to know (if you guys could please help) is what is it?
Here is the exact vin number I got from it is: 0H26C185357.

Also if you have any info about this type of car AT ALL, please let me know. I will post pics of the car as soon as I can.

Thank You,
Cobra