Well I Pulled My Valve Cover To Adjust My Valves....because It Sounded Like An Old Sewing Machine When It Idled. It Just Ticked Away.

I Found About 6 Bent Push Rods, Just Below The Cup End. I Dont Know If Someone Over-reved The Little Six Or If They Bent From Hammering Away Because They Were Out Of Adjustment, Plus The Rocker Shaft Is Shot. So I Got Started Disassembling And Inspecting...
Now I Found That The Bores On The Rockers Is Shot On All Of Them. Does Anyone Have A Full Rocker Shaft Assy. In Useable Condition (at A Reasonable Price), Along With A Set Of Pushrods. I Found Reman Units For About $85 Plus $50 Core Charge...which I Will Lose Too Since Mine Are Non-rebuildable.

Another Question Is When I Look At The Rockers, I Notice The Adjusting Screws Are Almost All The Way In, And There Is Still A Large Gap On All The Straight Pushrods. Are The Lifters Known To Wear? The Valve Tips Look Good.....its Odd, And I Dont Know What To Do To Fix It Right Now. I Just Hope A Tight Rocker Shaft Will Cure It. I Am On A Pretty Tight Budget Trying To Get This On The Road (baby Due In August). I Still Need A Set Of Seat Belts So I Can Take My 2 Year Old To The Weekly Cruise In's We Have Here In The Portland Area. But Its Coming Together. Its Been Storage For 18 Years.....since I Graduated High School...waiting For Me...so I Need To Be Patient.