Thread: events for 2011?

events for 2011?

Hello all,
    Been kind of out of it for a while. I made it to Salem a couple of years ago. Any Oregon events planned this summer? Conjunction with the all Ford picnic at Champoeg park, maybe?

I wouldn't mind a road trip or two this summer now that my engine is back together. Is there a link to a website for whoever is sponsoring the picnic?

And for the more adventurous type...here's some info on the Falcon Regional for 2011. I went to a regional in Bakersfield in 2002 and had a nice time. That was driving from Santa Rosa, north of San Francisco. Seattle to Bakersfield might be more than I want to tackle. And the June weather can be a bit warm without A/C!

Just wanted to make it official....the 2011 Pacific Regional meet will be in Bakersfield on June 25, 2011. Save the date! The show is being hosted jointly by the Central Cal and So Cal chapters, and will once again be held at the Kern County Museum. I'm sure we will have a great time, and look forward to seeing you all there! For more information about the location, please check out the Museum web site at www.kcmuseum.org
    We will be parking on the grass around the buildings, and the weather should be great. We will keep everyone posted as we work out the details, so save the date!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

events

Thanks redfalken,
    I believe that the All Ford picnic is listed through a Dearborn publication/brochure. I believe it is either the first or second weekend in August. I missed Bakersfield in 2002, but attended the nationals in 2000 and 2005. It was a long hot drive for sure. The old Sprint is starting to eat some oil, so I don't know if I want to drive all the way there. Unless, a 302, 5 speed miraculously appears in the engine bay Oh, if you are a Norske and know Duane up in the Sonja lodge in Ballard, tell him you met Chris Peters in this forum.