Thread: Club meeting - August 19th

Club meeting - August 19th

Hi all, just wanted to post about the meeting this Wednesday. It starts at 7:00PM (The calendar on this site has the incorrect start time). Usual place: Burgermaster @ University Village.

I won't be able to make it this time. Can someone take notes?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I've been leaning towards canceling this meeting because of the hecticness of trying to get things done so I can start my vacation (and time is running out)

-- but as of today I will be there.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

See you all there.
    Gene

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

I will be there! I might duck out early to meet a friend for dinner, but I will be there for the first half, at least.
    Jeff, I have a copy of the Corvette book for you! Or was it the Mustang one you wanted...hmmm.

Joanna

Just got home from our vacation to Reno for Hot August Nights. Had a great time. Won some money. Played some golf. Saw thousands of cars and the weather was great. There were 4000 cars entered and there were at least that many in town that weren't registered. Out of all those cars I only saw 5 Falcons. A couple were very nice but most were in-work. I will send the pictures of the Falcons when I get my camera out of my motorhome. I finally got my 64 primered and am starting to block sand for final prep to base coat it. Also won't be able to make the meeting tonight. See you all soon. Larry

Pics from Hot August Nights
    Attached Images Attached Images

More Pics from Hot August Nights. Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days!

Looks like it was lots of fun. One of these days would love to be able to do that.

We had a good meeting tonight -- sort of an inpromptu sort for a change. I think the 5 of us that made it may have changed the entire direction of the club. We've decided to head Westward.

We also met a new Falcon owner - Andy - who was out in the parking lot when we were leaving. Got there a bit late. He has a pretty nice t-bird roofline round body with a full mid-80's drivetrain setup as a two seater. Hope to see more of it in better light. Lots of good ideas implemented in his car.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; August 19th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"