Thread: Fall cruz

Fall cruz

Would anyone be up for a fall cruz? out into the sticks and meet up for a giant burger or what ever, if the weather is good for the next few weeks for a saturday or sunday run? kenny uses to get us to go to golden gardens in the winter to watch the iceburgs go by then have lunch at the locks, cold but fun...jh

That was the spring thaw meeting. The icebergs must have been breaking off and floating south.

I'll go along but need a little notice so I can replace the center link and get a front end alignment. I just replaced all of the tie rod ends and did a quick eyeball adjustment to the toe in.

I doubt I would be much help with suggesting a route. I don't get out in the sticks much!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Well thats not much of a turnout, me and kenny....jh

I could probably be talked into going. Maybe a run out to XXX for a burger.

--Patrick
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

XXX is good as long as it's a more interesting route than I-90.

This place looks interesting. Has anyone been there?

http://www.59erdiner.com/

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Isn't that the one at the top of Stevens Pass? If so, I've been there.

--Patrick
    Patrick Brown

A cruise sounds good to me as well. I need a deadline to get me motivated on some remaining items.
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

Fall cruz

Sounds like fun. Key word is rain. I'm good to go if the weather is okay. Saturday works best for Carol and I so we can go to Church on Sunday. Badbird.

Quote Originally Posted by pbrown View Post
    Isn't that the one at the top of Stevens Pass? If so, I've been there.

--Patrick
    It's near Leavenworth. How was the food? Does it seem like it can handle a half dozen cars in the lot? Any group tables inside?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    It's near Leavenworth. How was the food? Does it seem like it can handle a half dozen cars in the lot? Any group tables inside?
    It's been a while and it was Winter when I was there. I don't remember the seating but I doubt we'll have a problem. We can rarely get more than two running Falcons at the same time to an event.
    Patrick Brown

OK Patrick your on, I bet we could get at least five or maybe six, who knows even more.. I was thinking of a run a little more local , there is a place in fall city where you need to split a burger with a friend, or take some home, just a thought.... jh

I g-map-oogled it and it's pretty popular and they say they handle tour buses. It's a goodly drive over the pass and then some *shy" maybe 5-10 miles from Leavenworth, but an early morning leave and a late afternoon return would shake the cobwebs out of a few cars... or create a few that were not there when the drive started.

I'm all tied up this weekend, but it sounds like rain - on this side of the hills anyway - and would love to have Larry be our pace car.... if we can keep up with him.

Maybe Halloween weekend 29/30?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"