Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

Sounds like a good plan, Steve. I hope the party is planned for when I can make it!

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

I am going to start the painting this weekend, and if I find the right silver for the inside maybe do that on Sunday. Then it is just a matter of waiting for the big brown truck to build up the supply.
    I will give plenty of notice, the light is getting brighter!!!

Just remember May 19/20 is swap weekend, so you may want to schedule just after that. It will be hard to do much leading up to that. The next weekend is a 3-day holiday, so many may be gone. Maybe June 2013?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'm thinking late May early June but NOT 2013...

Oh... that must have been a typo....

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

If he's anything like me, it could have been 2014.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

The big brown truck has been burning a path in my driveway. I have my paint for the car now, as well as the shaved door handle kit, Lokar shifter kit, billet pulley kit, new gas tank and sender, heater rebuild kit, plugs and wires, and my Ron Francis wiring kit just showed up.
    Now I am just waiting on the headers, and one wire alternator to show. I think I still need a bunch of little do-dads still so I will make a list this weekend get them ordered and schedule a party.
    I need to paint the inside first and then a bunch of work can be done, maybe paint the outside as well. I am going the Roger route for now since I still have body work and some small stuff left on the outside to do.
    I will put up some potential date for the assembly party and see who would like to help.
    Let the fun begin!!!!!

Oh... I remember those days... just like they were last year...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"