Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

So after a busy night and a long day today I fixed my transmission leak. I was suppose to go on a cruise today but spent the day under the car.
    Shift shaft seal had broke and was leaking. I found a puddle under my car Wednesday night but didn't discover it until Saturday am. Quite the shitter that a $5 "O" ring can stop you dead in your tracks.
    Oh well fixed now so I'm off to the car show in the am!
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Ok second big show for the delivery and it was great. Good weather, and I won a couple prizes, and oh yeah I took first place in custom car class!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Got this as well! Go Falcon.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Congrats! Better find a place to start displaying the awards now that you're on the road again! Job well done!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Reconstruction has begun.

Great job and keep them coming. It is so nice to see you getting the accolades you deserve. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Way to go Steve!

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Another picture from the show.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

And maybe one more.
    I think they had about 50 non mustangs and probably about 175 mustangs and Cougars. I think one parking lot had about 1.5 million dollars worth of cars in it. Including a $200,000 Shelby super snake. One of two made. (2010 I think). A couple boss 302's a 69 Mach I with a 428 cobra jet.
    Last edited by doghows; May 3rd, 2015 at 09:08 PM.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Yaaaaay, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by doghows View Post
    Ok second big show for the delivery and it was great. Good weather, and I won a couple prizes, and oh yeah I took first place in custom car class!
    Congratulations, Steve!

Your Falcon looks great parked in the row with the other really sharp looking customs.

It is a lot fun to go to those shows to see the cars and talk to the other car owners. I always leave thinking "Gosh, if I only had a bigger garage!"

Did anyone honk and wave at you as you were driving to the show?

Have fun. Dennis.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)

Thanks guys.
    Dennis it does get a lot of thumbs up, and honks. I have to be ready every time I stop for gas or snacks as people come up and ask how I made the delivery out of a station wagon. They want to know how hard it was to replace the glass with the steel panels. lol
    Best one I had yet was getting on the highway I stepped on the go pedal and just as I got to the merge lane on the highway I saw the lights and siren!
    Got pulled over and the officer was a customer of mine and he said he just wanted to check out the car because he hadn't seen it done yet!! Whew I thought I was getting my first delivery ticket.
    Well got another big show this coming weekend so we will see how she does there!
    Keep on Falconing!
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

I suspect you'll get a lot of awards with that car. Too unique and very well done.

I hope to make it to a show or two this year, but both of my cars look very sad at the moment. The truck is getting all the love. For now I must live vicariously through others posting car-show pictures.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"