Thread: Back from Purgatory

Back from Purgatory {added a few pics}

Hello All. Well, haven't had the ol' internet since moving to the hay farm in Stanwood in Aug of 2010 as this place was a communications black hole zone for quite awhile. There's a bridge right by the house that I'm on the wrong side of to get comcast and am on the wrong side of the road to get wave broadband. So that left only frontier and their best speed here is abysmal to say the least. It'll do for now i guess, until either comcast crosses the bridge or wave gets across the road, lol. I just thought I'd drop in and say Hi.

I've been working hard at getting my garage properly set up, decluttering from 9 years of living in Marysville {ex-wife was a huge pack rat, lol} and helping my landlord and friend Tim declutter the farm. He makes hay on this 40 acres plus other land. He has a lift in one of the barns, which is very useful. It'll be more useful once I put in a concrete access ramp which will allow cars to go in/out of the barn real easy. We have an air compresser too.

He has given me carte blanche around here and the run of the whole farm. Since I have a huge circular driveway and there's plenty of room, I asked if it would be ok to maybe have an end of summer Falcon club gathering here and he said it would be no problem so just throwing that idea out there for you all to ponder.

Glad to be back. Regards, Jon
    Last edited by 68FalconSC; April 28th, 2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: sp
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

Thought I'd add a few pics:

Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

A few of us have wondered where Jon went.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"