Thread: Meeting Reminder Wednesday the 21st

Meeting Reminder Wednesday the 21st

Hey all -- Just a gentle reminder of our meeting next Wednesday the 21st of October. As usual it will be at 7PM at the University Burgermaster.

Please make an effort to attend as we'll be making some decisions about the direction of the club for the upcoming year. It would be nice to get as much input from the members as possible for this.

Thanks-
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

meeting

Hey quick question, seeing im new and have yet to meet any of you guys. Do i have to bring my ranchero to the meeting to show up? I just got it back from my brothers house today and its in the garage. It need the brake bleed as i have no way to stop, and I need to check that all the lights work, as its been sitting for over a year and having some running issues. But now i have it in my garage and will be trying to get it drivable asap before the snow hits so that I can drive it a few times before winter sets in.

thanks,

Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by erievon View Post
    Hey quick question, seeing im new and have yet to meet any of you guys. Do i have to bring my ranchero to the meeting to show up? I just got it back from my brothers house today and its in the garage. It need the brake bleed as i have no way to stop, and I need to check that all the lights work, as its been sitting for over a year and having some running issues. But now i have it in my garage and will be trying to get it drivable asap before the snow hits so that I can drive it a few times before winter sets in.
    You don't need to bring your Ranchero. We'd love to see it but don't bring it if it's not ready.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I'll be there, but I'm coming in my '03 Mazda. Freddie is in the middle of an alternator conversion and is currently inopperative....
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Burger...fries...shake...good company...I'll be there!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Meeting Reminder

Won't be able to make this meeting. It is my B-day and will be staying home for the evening. Not that I don't want to celebrate it with you all. But. Larry

I'm planning to be there. See you all tomorrow.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Quote Originally Posted by BadBird View Post
    Won't be able to make this meeting. It is my B-day and will be staying home for the evening. Not that I don't want to celebrate it with you all. But. Larry
    C'mon Larry... We'd sing you a fine Happy Birthday... and buy you a cupcake with a candle. Embarrass you real good!

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"