Thread: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It's been a whirl-wind year. I'm sure you all look back on the past 12 months, as I do, and say to yourself, "Where did it go?" We did get a lot done, though. Steve is driving his Sedan Delivery, Gina and I struck a deal and she is (was) driving her new Comet (and will again very soon). I have a V8 Falcon now. And each of you have your stories too. A lot happened.

Anyway, not to get to wordy, just want to thank you all for your participation this year. Thanks to those that helped with labor and also to those that helped with support in whatever fashion they had it to give. We appreciate it all. Looking forward to next year and seeing what it brings for me as well as the club. We have a show to put on next year as we host the mini-regional, so start thinking about ways you can participate in that.

Have a fun night tonight!

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Well said Roger!

Happy New Year everyone. We've crossed one finish line and now, off to the next race!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Amen brothers, (and sisters) Happy Falconing New Year. Be safe.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Happy New Year!

2013 did go by fast! Moved into a new home. Had new garage built. Sadl, I didn't do much with my car. This year will be different. New door panels, kick panels, change filler, change tunes. Plus I did buy another Falcon, but after consideration, I think I will sell it.

Happy New Year to all!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Happy New Year to All! It was a quick year...almost a year ago today I found granddads falcon again, although I didn't get it until May. I feel like the first year was mostly learning and gearing up and now I'm really looking forward to making good progress this year. I'm sure it would all be a lot slower and less enjoyable without this club. Thanks to all my new friends and here's to a strong falcon 2014!
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree