Thread: Next project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Next project

I am sure most of you know I sold my Badbird 64 to a guy in Syracuse NY. He is absolutely thrilled and has already been on cruises and car shows.
    Now, I was watching a car on ebay that is the epitome of what I always wanted to build. But, alas, too much money. The car and price were great, but didn't want to spend that much. SOOOOOOOOOOO I am looking for a 62-63 Falcon. Doesn't matter if it is hardtop or post. I don't care if interior is bad or non-existent. I don't care about the engine or lack thereof. I only want a decent body, doesn't have to be perfect, but too much rust would be a negative. I will replace all wheels, engine, rear end, front end, interior so those don't matter. Let me know if you see or know of a good car around for a good price. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Larry, here's a 2 door post on Portland CL for cheap, but the seller is mistakenly calling it a 1969. Doesn't look too bad from the few photos.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...662116081.html
    1965 Ranchero Deluxe
    factory 289 4 speed car

Good luck on the search -Larry

Depends how much of a project you want - here's a $1000 1962 in the Tri-Cities

and a 1963 in Othello
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

Quote Originally Posted by BadBird View Post
    I am sure most of you know I sold my Badbird 64 to a guy in Syracuse NY. He is absolutely thrilled and has already been on cruises and car shows.
    Now, I was watching a car on ebay that is the epitome of what I always wanted to build. But, alas, too much money. The car and price were great, but didn't want to spend that much. SOOOOOOOOOOO I am looking for a 62-63 Falcon. Doesn't matter if it is hardtop or post. I don't care if interior is bad or non-existent. I don't care about the engine or lack thereof. I only want a decent body, doesn't have to be perfect, but too much rust would be a negative. I will replace all wheels, engine, rear end, front end, interior so those don't matter. Let me know if you see or know of a good car around for a good price. Larry
    Saw this today:
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

1965 Ranchero Deluxe
    factory 289 4 speed car

So what's your current project?