Thread: My new console/armrest

My new console/armrest

Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Lookin' swank! Have you been taking craft classes?

I brought that 1950's Kon-Tiki by Thor Hyerdahl book to Golden Gardens. Remind me when you're coming to the next event and I'll make sure I have it. It has a cool Tiki mask embossed on the cover and illustrations inside.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Thanks, Kenny. Nope, no craft classes but I have been doing a lot of photo-scrapbooking of my family archives! The pillow came from my friend Leslie's annual Superbowl Sunday indoor super swap - literally an indoor swap meet. She knew I was looking for Tiki stuff and set it aside for me - I still have something for you from the swap as well. I've actually been wanting to read Kon Tiki so it would be cool to see that book.

I'm sorry I've been out of the club loop for so long - even though I just moved next door it's taken a lot longer than I expected to get settled. I'm hoping to paint my room this week and then we need to do the yard, buy kitchen chairs,tear out old carpet, etc.....Hope you can make it to the guitar circle next week (reminder coming soon). I'll See you guys when the sun comes out!
    Last edited by Sedanman; March 25th, 2007 at 06:28 PM.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch