Thread: Rainier Falcon Flyer!

Rainier Falcon Flyer!

The latest issue of the Rainier Falcon Flyer was just emailed to all members who are current on their dues. If you did not receive an email, let us know at info@rainierfalcons.com.

If your email address has changed recently, make sure to update it in your profile. Make sure you are logged on and go to the home page. On the left hand side of the page you will see a link to "Edit Profile". This will lead you to a link to edit your email address.

As always, a big thanks to everyone who contributed. If you have anything you would like to see in the Flyer, please send it our way!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Excellent job Kenny and who ever else, loved looking through it. I think I am on 5 times through now.
    How do you want stuff sent to you for the next issue?? I am sure I have plenty of cr*p, stuff to write about..

Big thanks goes to Joanna who does the graphic design and layout!! I think we have the most professional looking newsletter of any I've seen.

Send any contributions to info@rainierfalcons.com. We'll put them to good use!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)