Thread: problems ?

problems ?

Database errorThe Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the www.rainierfalcons.com home page, then try to open another page.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.
    The www.rainierfalcons.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

PAt , Kenny , I'm getting the message above when going to forums . Has the format changed ?
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

Pat should be able to figure out what's going on but I'm not sure how often he's checking the sight. I took him and Lisa to the airport for a family emergency trip back to Ohio a few days ago.

He may be busy so I don't know when he'll be able to look into it.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Question problems?

Also can't seem to get any pictures to load?? Think it is caused by the same issues? Larry

I was trying to get pictures to load last week and couldn't. Pat said something about server space. Might not be related but I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I have a PM from Pat but I can't get to it . I get the same error message when I go to PM's ..

Pat if you see this hope all is ok there this can wait .....
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

We are having disk space issues on the OS volume of the server. This is causing several issues. I have the new server ready to go. I would like to do more testing. I'll try to make it go live this evening. I just have to do a final database backup and restore and we're ready to go.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I'm sure glad we've got a computer whiz in the club! Thanks Pat. If you don't get time it can wait until your back home.

Also, I noticed the "contact them" link from the database error message has your old @sla.com email. Not sure where that pulls from but you might want to change to gmail.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

WTF???

it took me 2 days to sneak in the back door!!
    but i did
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

I just moved the site to a new server. There are a couple of errors that I already see but it should be better now.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Looks good from here Pat .
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

looks cool from my end...thanx
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"