Thread: Care package

Care package

Got the care package from Roger today. Thanks for the headband/ bow on my special wrench. Also the energy beans god knows I'm not wound up enough already!!

I knew you were sweating the small stuff now, so I thought the headband would be needed. It's rare item too - so it is special... just like the wrench. Sport beans were freebies from the trade show I just came from. You can never have enough energy. I was tempted to send you a couple Bonk Breaker energy bars, but I decided to be selfish, since I only had 2 of those.

Hopefully the hammer and mini-anvil will work on your stainless. You might consider making a special dolly from a piece of scrap metal that will drop in, with the right radius, to straighten those long pieces. Would only need to be a half-inch to an inch long and make it so it will clamp in your vice. Kind of like a mini piece of railroad track.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"