Thread: any interested in parts off of a 1969 ranchero

any interested in parts off of a 1969 ranchero

as the title says, im thinking about buying this ranchero, i want the a/c setup out of for my 69 but have no use for anything else on it, there is no motor tranny but all is there the interior looks pretty good as well, i just cant justify paying his asking price unless i could part it out.
    Alex

charlie barker Guest
    I may be interested,how good is interior?I have a 1969 Ranchero 500 that the body is strsight and the drivetrain is all good and original but the interior is gone.i would be interested in door panels,steering wheel ect.reply here or call 1-800-542-1468 8:00am to 6:00pm cst.Thanks,Charlie

hi charlie the interior looks to be in good shape, i have not actually seen the car in person but i have seen pictures if i could up load pictures i could throw them on here. i can email them but i cannot access photobucket to upload them right now from work.
    alex
    p.s. its red interior, the dash is in really good shape, the door panel doesnt look to bad, its warped on the passenger side a little bit

redchuckb Guest
    Hey Alex.What would you need price wise for door trim panels,steering wheel with pad ect?Also,it it a bench seat or does it happen to be bucket seats?I appreciate your info and am interested in what parts you want to get rid of.Thanks,Charlie

hey charlie, pm me with your email address i will send you pictures of the car and you can send me back what you need/want and some est. prices with those parts. i.e. dashpad 100-150(or something along those lines we can work out the details) i still have not yet bought the car but it has not yet sold either. i only want the a/c setup out of it.

redchuckb Guest
    Hi Alex,My email is cbarker@burtismotor.com.Send the pics and i will take a look and let you know.Thanks,Charlie

redchuckb Guest
    Alex,When i printed you pictures i got pages 2,3,4,and 6 of 7.How many did you send?Charlie