Thread: Need some assistance

Need some assistance

I also would like to go on the list for a tech day. I have lots of little (and some large) things to do but for right now would like to get the car running and street worthy. My list of things needed to accomplish this are:

1. Finish installing driver side window & align drivers door.
    2. Install door panels and window cranks.
    3. Install front seat
    4. Properly install dash
    5. Install parking brake I am not sure of what goes were, but I think I have all the parts.
    6. Install hood
    7. Finish installing intermitant windshield washer/wiper. I have it all installed
    wired and the wiper fluid bag in. I don't have the washer fluid hose in and
    not sure about the pump.
    8. Need a fuel filter installed in fuel line. Not sure best place to put it.
    9. There is a trim piece I need installed rear passenger side.
    10. Need visors and mtg hardware and rear view mirror installed.
    11. I need an exhaust system installed. To get it done by a muffler shop I would have to find a
    way to tow the car which I don't readily have any longer. I was curious if
    that was something that could be done here on site, that is of course it I had all the parts. I have the mufflers but no pipe or exhaust tips and no way to weld. Opinions??
    12. Need to check all fluid levels and lubrication etc brakes my need re-bleeding
    13. Test drive to make sure nothing falls off.
    14. A push in the right direction.
    I don't have a lot of mechanical ability and am stricly a trial and error (mostly error) guy. I don't have a lot of confidence and have made some very costly errors. But I sure can serve up some good food and pour a beverage or two for anyone willing to come all of the way to Spanaway and help. Thanks

Jerry Kirby

Well, that is still a pretty full list there Jerry, but we discussed the potential for probably a June or July tech day at your place during the last meeting. We'll firm up something in the coming weeks to decide what direction to go next. Stay tuned.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"