Thread: Looking for something

Looking for something

I am looking for one of those trays that the car hop would hang on your window at the drive in. If anyone has one laying around show me what you got. Would like to use it for my delivery to put my picture book on at car shows. Thanks
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Id suggest one of those stands that attach to the hood latch catch.. behind the grill.

I see a diner tray falling off and scratching paint or someone leaning on it damaging a window. Some trays attach to glass which could break if leaned on.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer but I want to save you some grief later
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

I've accumulated a lot of "stuff" over the years but don't ever recall seeing one of those. They're going for $30-50 each on eBay!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Well for good or bad Nathan has me rethinking this approach. I do have an old (repop) coca-cola TV tray? Maybe I'll just bring that to sit the book on.
    Yes Nathan far enough from the car so some dummy won't tip it over onto the car. lol Boy you just can't account for some peoples stupidity sometimes, or they just don't care that you have 5000 hours of labour and tens of thousand of dollars invested. Oooopppsss check that I meant to say several hundred dollars.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Check ebay for a bible stand there is a guy selling them. Or make one your self.

Use an old under hood latch pin for the post. Mount that to a tray that holds your album.
    pop the hood then latch bible stand into the catch.

When its time to go. Pop the hood latch to release your stand and close the hood.
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Nice idea, makes it's dummy proof! As long as I don't close the hood on it.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear