Thread: Nathans new ride???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nathans new ride???

OK looked at the car this morning and was surprised to see a very nice 64. Very clean, and body very straight. Ed and I checked out as best we could and the body is rust free and seems to be very little or no bondo?? That or some one did a very good job. Car has lots of need goodies with it and very clean looking 302.
    I even stuck my hand up in the drivers vent and the cowl area was clean and solid. Seat look in good shape, rear has new upholstery, new headliner 3/4 of the way installed. All glass looked good no scratching or chips.
    The bad: The tunnel for the drive shaft has been modified a bit for the shifter, not bad easily repairable. I think if you look close at the floor pictures there are some small holes in the floor pans. Not from rust? almost like some one poked some nail through?? Again easy fix. Other than that the floors are solid and rust free. Has 9" rear axle and maverick front suspension and power steering.
    I think if Nathan doesn't buy this car I will. Very solid car to fix up. Hope this helps you decision Nathan, here a few more pics as well as the ones I sent to your phone. Let me know if you work out a deal and if needed I can go over with trailer and fetch it till you can come get it.
    Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images