Thread: selling my 61

selling my 61

3 on the tree 141 6 cylinder tried to keep it stock and original anyone out there looking to add to their collection? my address mdlsports@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW! That's a sweet little car! I hope you find someone that will really love it. Where are you located? Did you have a price in mind?

If you bring it to the Regional in Salem I'm sure you'll find a good home. Sorry I don't have room.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

My 61

I live in Auburn---been trying to sell it for a couple months on craigs list--not much luck....currently asking $6700; think it's too much? anyone have suggestions for a price?

and i say this with No sarcasm

but..the fact that it hasnt sold yet...answers the question!
    that said..it just may be too much for your area...try advertising it elsewhere...like Oregon sorta thing

its beautiful tho!
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

I'd say if it looks as good up close as it does in the photos that $6,700 is high but not out of the question. Just need the right person. And add O.B.O and see what you get. You can always say no thanks and it will tell you what the market thinks is fair.

Emphasize it's good gas milage. And maybe throw in a Pertronixs unit. Cheap and might be a selling point plus it won't change the looks at all. Maybe also advertise on www.tffn.net.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

No... I think it's a fair price. I'd buy it for that if I had room for one more car around here (and had a spare $6700). I am looking for a round-body, but more for a restomod thing. I would never forgive myself to do something like that to yours. I think you may need a broader audience is all. What about the FCA newsletter?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"