Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: overheat !

I've never looked at one myself (never had my head off), but this would be worth looking at for sure. I think most head gaskets have a mirror image design (allowing installation errors), so as Patrick indicates make sure you see the word TOP to make sure you are putting them on right.

Zoran, be sure to check the most obvious things before resorting to pulling the head off again.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

PROBLEM SOLVED-a piece of silicone for gaskets pluged hole of 12 mm between head and pump so water cannot go around engine.Today temp come to 2/3 and stay.For this hot summer,an 36 Celsius,it's ok.
    I change spark plug cables and distributor cap and engine work better.2. cyl. is not greasy anymore.Like an fairytale!
    Last edited by zoran-rados; August 1st, 2009 at 03:58 PM. Reason: new conditions with engine

Spark plugs are oiled because umbrellas on valves(new) go up and oil go in intake and short my life for 5 years!Now engine work preety and drive excellent
    Thanks for support and ideas for my problems.
    Greetings from sunny Dalmatia!

SUPER! I'm glad it was a fairly simple one. What do gas prices look like overthere. I just paid $2.69 US/ Gal

Two time in month our major oil company INA change prices...In this moment unloaded 95 is on 7.7 Kuna/ 1.05 Euros/1.6 USD for litre!!!
    Mz daily drive car is Jeep Cheerokee 2.5 TDI and i drive on oil for heating (it is illegal but is half price of normal diesel fuel and car drive nice.
    We are on southeast of Europe where oil is expensive without reasons-only for budgets of minor ex Yugoslav republics-now independent states.

That makes it even more important that we get your engine running smooth.

So that is about $6.06USD per Gallon. I'll stop complaining.

And i work in furniture store for 5.200 kuna(around 700 euros) monthly...