Thread: Slow Days??

Slow Days??

Wow what a couple of boring days?? Roger post some pictures or something.. No one wants to see my delivery because the body work all looks the same on-line...
    Maybe if any one has more pics and or spec of a 4x4 ranchero let me know. I think I am going to go for it.. Looks like a standard cab ranger chassis will work or a 4 door exploder. Now to find one free or cheap???

Here are a couple of pictures of falcons at the car show in Kent....the wagon looks familar? Decent show with lots of newer mustangs....and a lot of nice older mustangs and fords. Nice to see some falcons there....mine was in the parking lot as I did not have a lot of time to spend....would have liked to park it next to these.

Also....driving home tonight in Auburn...I saw a pretty nice 1964 Hardtop...dark blue color....anyone know who that might be? If I was in my convertible I'm sure he would have noticed my interest and wave but...in my ford ranger he didn't even notice me.

Hal
    Attached Images Attached Images

Look's kind of like Rogers car. But it couldn't be he is suppose to be working on the "flarechero"? Is that the show Bill came over for Roger??
    Thanks for the pics Hal, I was just bored and needed a Falcon fix...

Yes, one can win with a falcon, I have about ten or so, and the best one I have was 1st place, with 60 and newer fords ,thats before bowen scarff had a falcon class.. I think roger got best engine compartment at bickford ford the first time he went...one just needs to go....jh
    Last edited by falcon cobra; August 22nd, 2012 at 04:17 PM.

Yes, that was my wagon and I was there (hopefully).

I now have a 2nd, 3rd and 4th place trophy from Bowen and a 2nd place from Bickford. That was best 6 cylinder engine at the Falcon regionals a couple years ago when Kenny and I fried both some burgers and ourselves.

It is a great all Ford show (yes, Steve, Bill came with his Mustang). Great to not see 90% Chevy's or Fords with Chevy motors. I took a bunch of pictures, but have been a little busy. Will post them soon.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"