Thread: Who sells American made Ford Falcon parts?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who sells American made Ford Falcon parts?

I'm hoping those with recent experience (most my Falcon building experience goes as far back as nearly 30 years ago) can tell me where I can find parts for my Falcon that are made in America or quality made parts regardless of country of manufacture.

I believe German made and Taiwanese made parts are of a high quality, but I want to avoid parts made in China, and I have no experience with parts made in Mexico or Canada so I am asking for opinions from people with experience.

Myself, I'm putting a clutch in my '64 Falcon and O'Reilly's only had a Chinese made clutch kit, and then I found a clutch kit for the Fairmont that is made in Korea by Valeo, distributed by Sachs, which, I found acceptable, they seem to do pretty well building Kias and Hyundais...

...BUT I held out and began really sniffing around when a guy who runs an exotic and collectible car shop told me that when he has special projects he relies on Fort Wayne Clutch in Ft. Wayne Indiana.

They have my clutch and it's on its way, rebuilt in America with American parts as promised by them.

I will likely install new upper control arms in another Falcon of mine, and I'm not going to want Chinese made arms in my Falcon, nor any Chinese parts in my Falcon.

So who do I go to for American made Falcon parts? (Total Control Suspension is a last resort at $600 per control arm)

At the very least, who do I go to in order to AVOID Chinese made parts?

Thank you
    Last edited by Wilbur; August 12th, 2014 at 09:39 PM.