Thread: Rocker Moulding

Rocker Moulding

Has anyone installed rocker mouldings on a falcon that didn't originally come with the mouldings? If so can you give me some tips on how you attached the clips to the body? Or do you have a picture of what the body looks like where the clips attach? I have a 64 Falcon Futura. Purchased the mouldings and clips from FalconParts.com. Things were going too smooth I guess so I had to come up with something to confuse me. Doing final fits and checks on the doors, hood, trunk etc so should be ready to paint next month if I don't think of another slow me down project. Thanks Larry

Larry,

Have never done them specifically, but could probably help figure it out having done quite a few of many others. I'm in the Mill Creek area myself (Martha Lake neighborhood) so if you want me to run over and have a look, will be glad to do so. Still in headless chicken mode working on my wagon getting it done in time for the regional meet, but could spare and hour one day this weekend if you're open to it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"