Thread: WTB: Adj. Rocker Arm Assy. - 6 cyl.

WTB: Adj. Rocker Arm Assy. - 6 cyl.

OK...I think I'm going nuts (nuttier)! I had rebuilt an adjustable rocker arm assembly for a straight six cylinder head I'm working on and after several months of remodeling and moving things around in the garage, it's nowhere to be found! I'm sure it will show up some day and I'll have one of those "DOH!" moments.

Until then, I'm looking for another to work on just in case. If you have one laying around collecting dust, let me know what you want for it.

Thanks!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny,
    I think I might have a spare....
    I'll let you know. do you need it asap?

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Thanks Nathan! No, I probably won't be needing it for 3 weeks or more. I got my garage ready for the project this weekend and stripped all the electrical system from the engine bay. The drivetrain will be pulled on Saturday and then it's several weeks of cleaning/painting.

PM what you want for it with postage and I'll get you some $$. And tell me what email if you use PayPal.

I'll have a couple of helpers next weekend to pull the engine so maybe a fresh pair of eyes will spot where I hid the one I rebuilt. I think it's the "Ballard Triangle" at work.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Nathan! No need for a rocker assembly any more. I called the machinist to see if he recommended lapping the valves and he asked if I left a rocker arm assembly behind. That thought had crossed my mind when I was tearing the garage apart looking for it. But I thought...why would I bring them the rockers???

Oh well. I'm glad I found it. I had put on a new shaft and modified it to oil better according to the Ford Six Performance Manual. I didn't want all that to go to waste!

Thanks for the offer anyway!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com