Thread: Right Angle Pigtail

Right Angle Pigtail

I am wrapping up the electrical portion of the motor and was in need of those hard to find right angle boot connectors for both the starter solenoid switch and the water/oil sending units. I found some at the link below. I am sure I will have some extras if anyone needs them.

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Rig...d_p/a13644.htm
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

I'll buy some off of you... I'll count tonight but I think I have four needed.

Dude... I'm home and I CAN'T count how many I need. Imagine my surprise when I opened the garage door (more like unzipped) and realized my car is at the paint shop.

I need a vacation.

I would start with a beer, that will buy you a little courage to help you tell the family you will be gone for a week or so. I have 2 packages coming so I'm sure I'll have enough to cover you.
    Brian

I'll buy a couple, if you have any left, just to have them around.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

What a great site! If this is in our resources page I missed it -- and if it isn't, it should be. There goes my wallet opening up again!

Gene, if you haven't ordered those cage nuts - they have them here! Let me know and if you haven't I'll order them here.

As for the wiring -- this is why when I find an old set of wiring in a car at the Pick and Pull a Part - I try to get it. But there are a few things here on this site I may just have to get too. I suspect an influx of Seattle/Everett orders hitting this place.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Gene - I will definitely have some left, I'll set a few aside for you.

I have been meaning to post a picture of the cage nuts I found at StoneWay Hardware for a little over $1 each, the are 5/16-18. Not sure what price you are getting on them but if it is significantly cheaper I am in for about 10 more. My doghouse is mounted with these all the way around and I'm sure you can guess what shape the originals are in.
    Brian

Brian,

Did they have any other sizes. I keep forgetting about that place, but they do have a pretty good assortment of screws.

I checked at Tacoma Screw today - but they would have to special order a box of them. I think I need to run over their at lunch and have a look-see.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"