Thread: Rainier Falcons expands East

Rainier Falcons expands East

Hello fellow falconers.
    I've wanted to be part of a falcon club for along time. I've even tried to start my own with little success. Maybe its because I never had a car to take to a show or maybe it was something else.

With the Help of Kenny and Roger and their approval we diecided to expand the boundries of the Rainier Chapter to include Eastern Washington.
    The plan is to have two branches of one club, hopefully making the club larger and increasing the number of members in an effort to do more exciting events.

As Eastside event coordinator I plan on attending as many carshows as possible in an effort to spread the word, along with many other planned events.

I'd like to plan a big rainier falcon club get together somewhere in the middle like Ellensburg sometime in the future.

Here's hoping to a bigger and brighter falcon club..

Nathan

For more info contact Nathan at rainierfalcons@aol.com

Stay posted for show dates and other events..
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

After many hours searching the net I found 4 shows that I plan on attending, So if anyone is in the area on these dates stop in and say hello.

Cruzin the Falls Car Show, Spokane Falls Blvd. May 17, 2009.

39th annual Early Ford V-8 Car Show and Swap meet, Spokane Fair grounds. July 11,2009

26th annual Ford Show, Sunset Park Airway Heights. August 8th, 2009

Valley Fest Car Show, Mirabeau Point Park Spokane Valley. Sept. 26, 2009

These are just a few of the shows I'll be attending.. More to come so stay tuned..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*