Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final assembly party

Final assembly party

Well it looks like its finally time. The delivery comes home from the upholstry shop Thursday. So I think the following weekend September 28th will be the day. It's a Saturday and the extended weather looks decent.
    I have room in th garage for at least one more car and room outside for lots more in the driveway. So we can tech day it and take care of a lot of stuff.
    I am in the process of asking my wife nicely for her help with some food options. Will have sodas and water but feel free to BYOB.
    Good chance to meet new people, help work on cars, or get help with yours. Give me an idea if you can make it so I can plan out food a bit if you've never been here I think it's about 1.5 hrs from Seattle. PM me with question or directions. Starting time around 9am finish ???
    Hope to see you here and meet some new people. Steve.
    Last edited by doghows; September 16th, 2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Steve, Roger,
    What time are you guys thinking in terms of schedule for pizza, club meeting time and time at the car?

I generally try to make the 7:55 Edmonds ferry to allow starting by about 9:30 at the latest. They are on about a 50-55 minute schedule, so if you miss the 7:55, the next is 8:50am.

Anybody who wants to come can meet at my place or we can meet somewhere near the ferry terminal. We can hash that out during the week.

I have room for 4 including myself.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'm in. I'll probably leave 7ish from Federal Way and drive south through Tacoma...putting me over there about 9am, and I should leave there around 1-ish for some other commitments. I can comfortably take 1 or 2 more if anyone else wants to ride over or back with me. Really looking forward to seeing Steve's ride and meeting some of you I haven't had a chance to meet yet....and Steve, let me know if I can bring anything.

Back together

I don't have my Sprint or Ranchero any longer but I live in PA and would love to help out.

Terry

Im going to have sodas and water, beer is on you if you want to. As long as your not driving I don't mind.. I should have any tools needed and tape and glue for the seals. Unless anyone has good short cuts or easier ideas for installing all the seals and gaskets bring em..
    Still need wiring done dash install glove box ect ect... Lots to do and like Roger said its a 3 bay shop so if anyone (GINA) needs something done bring it..
    If you need directions drop me a pm and ill get them for you..
    see you all on saturday...

Hide the sawzall from Steve! Wish I could guys, but dang it! I have to work. Keep me posted
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Since I live in Poulsbo, I think I will have to come meet Steve and everyone who comes to Sequim. I've been a member for a few months but my wagon is not driveable until I finish putting it back together so I have not made a meeting. I am in the process of installing an after market wireing harness which is a bit of a challenge but is coming together. I am interested in seeing what Steve has done to his ride.
    Steve, what is your address?
    Paul

Sent you a PM

Sounds like a good time but the boss shipped me to Mining camp in Alaska for the next 2-3 weeks.

Your delivery looks awesome, hope to see it in person someday.

1965 Hardtop, 289, Top loader, Torino power disk brakes, Tilt steering, 2 speed int wipers

Mike Spears

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    I generally try to make the 7:55 Edmonds ferry to allow starting by about 9:30 at the latest. They are on about a 50-55 minute schedule, so if you miss the 7:55, the next is 8:50am.

Anybody who wants to come can meet at my place or we can meet somewhere near the ferry terminal. We can hash that out during the week.

I have room for 4 including myself.
    Hey Roger! I'll take one of those seats. What time should I be at your place? Is there coffee and breakfast planned or should I get some before?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

What I'm sorry did I hear Krispy Kreme??? Oh sorry I just get that thought anytime I hear ferry ride.
    See you guys on Saturday.

I usually head out from here by 7am to make it there by 7:55 with a few minutes to spare. McD's on either side of the water is my usual routine, but if you want to swing by the 130th KK and pick up a few of those, that would make Steve's day more than the assembly party may.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"