Thread: New to falcons

New to falcons

Figured I Introduce myself. I just bought my wife one of the cars she has always wanted a 1960 (I think) 4 door falcon. Not to familiar with them but I guess i'll be learning. We live in greenwood own a bar in ballard, so if you see a red one coming down 15th chances are it will be one of us. Thanks in advance to all for the stupid questions I am bound to ask.

-Ed

Welcome! Greenwood and Ballard have always been my neighborhoods since I moved here in `86. What bar? I'll keep an eye out for your bird and feel free to ask questions.

I help work on cars for beer!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

karenna Guest

Pics

Welcome Ed (Dogside) welcome. I too am new here but I have gotten alot of help from the expertise of all the wonderful, kind folks here . Do you have pics 2 post??? I am anxious to see. Where did you get your wifes Falcon?
    Well take care,
    Karenna

@ red the bit saloon on 17th and leary bought it about 4 months ago I'll keep the work for beer in mind

@karenna no pics as of yet I found it on the craigslist there were a few last week got this one in covington.

I've been to The Bit Saloon a few years ago but now I have an excuse to drop by again. Lots of down-to-earth regulars there if I recall. I think Coupe (a member of this forum) said his motorcycle club, The Cretins, meets there regularly. I'll drop by for a longneck someday and say Hi!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Welcome Ed! I' don't make it over the hill much any more, but when I get my car reassembled I'll swing by and introduce myself. I beer for work too
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"