Thread: Hi everyone, I am new

Hi everyone, I am new

Hi everyone, not sure, if it's the right place to post introductions message, but it didn't really fit in the context of the other thread in this forum section.

So my name is Michael and I am a great fan of classic Ford Falcon, especially the 1st gen. I don't own the car at the moment, but I have been working on customer's cars for some time at a shop. I always loved it's old school style and look. Hope to meet new people here. I currently work at CARiD online store and often get to deal with various restoration and performance parts. I will post more on the forum in the future. Also please let me know who can I contact about being a vendor on this forum?
    Last edited by CARiD; February 24th, 2016 at 02:23 AM.

Michael, Welcome! I am old. Or feeling that way anyway.

Not sure what CARiD is, but have seen the name. What can you vend that we would be interested in? I'll have a look at the link sometime when I'm on a different computer.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Hi Michael!
    Welcome to the forum! I, too, am a fan of 1st-gen Falcons. When I was a kid, my dad owned a '63 Sprint convertible. Loved that car, but only got to drive it once, with a learner's permit... and Dad riding shotgun.
    I can vouch for the fact that the folks on this forum are highly knowledgeable and eager to help. You've come to the right place!

Quote Originally Posted by CARiD View Post
    ...I don't own the car at the moment,...
    I don't know if you're in the market, but ...and perhaps letting a cat out of a bag... I know of a '63 hardtop that may be available very soon....
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Quote Originally Posted by macdee View Post

i don't know if you're in the market, but ...and perhaps letting a cat out of a bag... I know of a '63 hardtop that may be available very soon....

meow!
    Last edited by Jeff W; March 1st, 2016 at 05:51 PM.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Quote Originally Posted by MacDee View Post
    I don't know if you're in the market, but ...and perhaps letting a cat out of a bag... I know of a '63 hardtop that may be available very soon....
    Gary!

Have you considered adding a wagon to your garage instead?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"