View Poll Results: What day(s) are best for you? (you may choose more than one)

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

2 13.33%
  • Tuesday

8 53.33%
  • Wednesday

11 73.33%
  • Thursday

3 20.00%
  • Friday

5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Club Meetings

Monthly Club Meetings

I'm working out a schedule for monthly club meetings and currently I'm thinking a rotation of maybe 4 or 5 locations to allow more people freedom (OK, willingness) to attend. I'd like them to be on a weekday evening the same day every month and want to get a poll from everyone that reads this what day they would prefer and what time. So let's voice our opinions. I'd like to have this a done deal by the time November gets here. I'll let you indicate a good time in a post, but I'm thinking a 1 hour meeting that starts at either 6:30 or 7:00PM.

My ideas of locations are: Ballard, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Renton/South Center, Tacoma/Fife'ish
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; October 14th, 2008 at 09:35 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

24 views and 0 replies, thats a good start to monthly meetings..no buddy wants them and no buddy don't ....OK

Actually John there have been 12 replies... in the form of a vote on the poll... and I've been in a few times to check things, so that's part of the 24. So, considering our actual membership (in the club, not the forum), we may have all of them having rung in. Almost selected to include who voted, but chose to keep it secret voting. Anyway, seems like it's going to be Wednesday so far. Democracy at work.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

We currently have 26 paying members and many of them live out of town or out of state. I think 12 replies, in 2 days, by people that may actually show is pretty good. Some people only check in once a week.

Actually... you can select more than one day, so I voted for two days I would opt for. So it's not certain who and how many voted.

I probably will wait until all this election stuff is behind us before setting anything in stone anyway, but it would be nice to have some idea of the direction by then. As well as where, in the locations I mentioned, would be a good place people might know of -- pizza joints or restaurants. No place too loud.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Maybe Pat knows for sure but the forum may be set up so only paid chapter members can vote or view the results. One of the perks of membership!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

... now I see on the bottom of the poll results, in the gray bar ,that it shows how many "voters" have chimed in, says 8 at this point. I don't believe that was there before. Is Pat working behind the scenes and granting our wishes?

Hmmmm?

"Boy, it sure would be nice if the forum would post tomorrow's winning Lotto numbers..."

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    Maybe Pat knows for sure but the forum may be set up so only paid chapter members can vote or view the results. One of the perks of membership!
    Only paid members can see this thread. Anything posted in this forum is only viewable by paid members.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    ... now I see on the bottom of the poll results, in the gray bar ,that it shows how many "voters" have chimed in, says 8 at this point. I don't believe that was there before. Is Pat working behind the scenes and granting our wishes?
    I did nothing. It was always there.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I check this thread all the time without logging in. You can't post to the poll logged out, but I was seeing it fine including the poll results. I too didn't see the number of posters. That's helpful. I didn't want to post it in that hidden forum section, because I want non-paying people to see it and perhaps come to a meeting as a observer.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"