Thread: 62/63 Squire wagon trim

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

62/63 Squire wagon trim

if anyone knows. see's , or hears of any 62/63 FalconSquire woodie mouldings...man...i'd luva you long time

not sure...but i think some of a Comet squire will also fit...so that would do also
    Thanx a mill
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

...any suggestions where some might be ..would be nifty too
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

You might want to just keep your eyes every day on eBay. I'm amazed the stuff that shows up there. I've made it a habit, during the weeks leading up to the project I'm doing right now, to look at it every night and watch the things I think I might be able to use. I try not to bid on anything until the end of the auction if I really want something. I've found that makes a lot of difference.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

...and heres some comedy

The day i bought the car...i came home..jumped on Egay!
    Holy Smoke...theres a whole set of trim!!!!
    theres 10 minutes left in the auction!!
    Its a sign I tell ya!!

ya....got my a-- kicked in the last 5 seconds by....3 bux!!!
    the seller had it 'reserved'..(which it didnt get near)...but sold it to the high bidder anyhow!!!

believe me...its in my "Favourite search"..they e/mail me every day

absolutely NUTHIN ever since

Yeah... hate it when that happens... I've had it happen a lot. Either that or I add it to my watch list and then forget the auction was ending to find something sold for $10 I'd have paid $100 for.

Patience I guess for such a rare item... or figure out how to recreate it somehow.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"