Thread: New pic

New pic

Just wanted to see if the picture of my car works.

Hi Gina,

Didn't work. Here's some instructions on posting photos. I will admit it's not very user friendly but once you do it a few times it gets easier.

If you're starting a thread or replying to one, scroll down a bit and you'll see a section titled "Additional Options".

In that section is a box titled "Attach Files". Click on the "Manage Attachments" button. You should get a small pop-up window.

If you're adding a photo from your computer's hard drive, click on the "Browse" button under "Upload File from your Computer". Another pop-up window should open showing your computer's hard drive and all the folders within. Depending on where you have your photos stored, browse around and find the one you want to post.

Once you've clicked on the photo to highlight it, click the open button. That window should close and you'll return to the "Manage Attachments" window. Click the "Upload Button" and there should be a message telling you to wait. When it's done, the file name of the photo should be in a box that says "Current Attachments".

You can repeat that process to add more photos (limit of 5 I believe) and just close the window when you're done. You'll see the file name of your photo(s) under "Attach Files". When you post your reply, the photo should show up.

It's not as easy as it could be in my opinion but it's all we got for now!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Thanks

Well actually I am try to set up a signature pic. Any help there?
    IMG_0456cropthumb

Oops!!

Looks like I have it figured out now
    IMG_0456cropthumb