Hi…my name is Fred.

I actually joined about 3 years ago but haven’t had much opportunity to participate. I spent the last 30+ years working overseas as a civilian on govt contracts which didn’t leave much time for projects… but just recently called it quits and now settled full time North of Seattle.

I am the proud owner of a 62 Falcon 2 door.It has early 289 cu in, 4-speed, 9 inch conversion… but otherwise very original. I also have an original 61 Falcon Futura that I’ve had for some time but just now finding time to convert it to a V8 as well. And for the non-Falcon Ford enthusiasts, I have a 72 Maverick Grabber that I have had since new. I’ve been a “Ford” guy since the 70’s and will be looking forward to interacting with the other members.

As a side note, I will be shortly posting everything that was removed from the 61 Futura to do the V8 conversion. Car has about 75k miles on it and I'm sure the 170 cu in 6 cyl and 2 speed automatic have been rebuilt in the not-to-distant past. I prefer trying to sell it as a package and that’s the way I’ll price it. Have to see how that goes before I break it up.

Thanks - Fred