At the meeting we discussed starting a thread dedicated to ideas for promoting the Mini-Regional in September. I've volunteered to organize anything related to this and hope you can help with ideas.

So far we have a flyer designed, thanks to Joanna, and there is a pdf in the main Mini-Regional thread if you want to print some to pass around throughout the summer. We will also have copies available at our meetings, events, and car shows if you attend.

We've made two full color posters that I mounted on cardboard and we will bring them to events, starting with the Monroe Swap Meet this weekend. Jeff is making an easel to show it off.

We are now working on post cards and I'm getting a mailing list data file from the FCA of the members in Washington and Oregon. I'll mail these out as well as send one to the other chapters across the country and the FCA. Gotta get our name out there for when we host a National Convention some day.

I'm also posting to our Facebook page and will make an ad to put on Craigslist every couple of weeks.

Roger was going to contact the FCA and see if we can get some promotion from them. Roger, if they can do an ad in the national newsletter that would be nice. If they need it reformatted for 1/2 or 1/4 page, let me know.

We will also design a dash plaque to give to participants. Not so much a promotion for this year's event but for the future.

It's too late to get in most of the printed car show calendars but we could probably get on some websites. We will be putting a banner ad on the Rainier Falcons home page and direct links there.

There's probably something else I'm forgetting but if you have an idea, here's the place to post it. We need to get the word out as early as possible so people can make plans and the more cars we get there, the merrier!