Thread: New in Kent WA

New in Kent WA

Hi, I found this site several weeks ago during my search for a car to buy. At the time my search was for a '64-'65 Falcon or Comet. Yesterday my brother, also a gear head (Mopar), and I picked up my new project in McMinnville Oregon. It's a '64 Futura, originally 260/AT, vinyl top car, but now with a 302 and T-5, both not installed. I have been a Ford guy most of my life and also have an older Ford truck. If this forum is anything like the truck forum I visit then I look forward to learning a lot and sharing any useful experiences I've had.
    Thanks for letting me in and I look forward it.

Welcome!

Sounds like a great project. Get some pictures posted when you get a chance.
    1960 Comet
    1967 Cougar XR7
    www.lattemom.typepad.com/cougar

Here are a couple taken as we loaded it up in Oregon, I'll call these the "before" pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Whoops, only one loaded, here's the second;
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good Start find

Looks like a great start. Nice bird
    Welcome and congrats on the find
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Welcome to the board!!
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Hey, nice find! Welcome! Hope we can help you.

So what Ford pickup do you have and what forum is it that you go to for it? Have had a couple older pickups myself (have a 67 F100 at the moment), so always looking for new sites to browse.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger, my truck is a '70 F250 Sport Custom, the truck site is fordification.com which caters to '67-'72 Ford trucks. Since you have a '67 I think you'll enjoy it.
    On another note, I don't have much progress to report on the Falcon, I've been up to my neck in other issues. Looking forward to the project though.
    Nice looking wagon!
    Last edited by kentdaryl; March 5th, 2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Added last line

Fordification.com

Great site. The best actually. Keith has done a fantastic job putting that together and I'd love this site to get as popular and fulfilling. I'm "Whoaaanelly" on that site and though I've posted a lot while I was doing the work on the truck (bringing up from the dead), not many pictures appear to be there anymore and it may be because I have been to busy to keep active on it. I can still log on at least.

Keep us posted on your project when you get to it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"