Thread: `63 Sedan Delivery For Sale - AZ

`63 Sedan Delivery For Sale - AZ

Hi Everyone,

I received the following email and was asked to pass it along. Contact the seller if you need any additional info. He sent quite a few photos but I have only posted a few. If you're seriously interested, PM me and I'll forward you what I have. Grille is a `62 so I'm not sure if he's correct about the year or it's been swapped.

I am selling a 1963 Ford Falcon Delivery for my mother in law. It was my father in laws and he restored to about 90% leaving only the interior to be done. I have done a little research on the car and know somethings about it. My mother in law is asking $9,600.00 OBO. I am sending along some pictures and just thought that with this car being what it is that you might know someone who would be interested.

Please feel free to give out my email address or write me with any questions. I am sending all this to you because I am in Lake Havasu City, AZ and there is not much of a market here. Also, please feel free to just call with any questions or give out the number.

I hope that there is someone that you might know looking for a great Sedan Delivery. This one was done right and really scoots.

Thank you in advance,

Rob Shelton
    prokpr@hotmail.com
    877-858-2885 Toll
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Very nice. Wagons are cool. It has a 62 grill, I wonder if it is really a 63.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

The dash cluster is also a '62.