Thread: Wagon build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jeff I sure hope you didn't put a painting of kenny and the tent on your tailgate !...it sure looks good I really like the color...jh

Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
    jeff I sure hope you didn't put a painting of kenny and the tent on your tailgate !...it sure looks good I really like the color...jh
    Actually that is my wife in the reflection taking the picture... she looks better in person.

OH OH tell your wife I'am sorry, I just asumed it was kenny sinse he helped you get it home...will you be at the ford picnic in june ? jh

Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
    .will you be at the ford picnic in june ? jh
    I am planning on attending... I may not have all the glass in so it better be dry.

Here is the link with the details on the Picnic:

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums...ead.php?t=1565

A few shots from last week.

Parts hanging in the basement waiting to be reinstalled

Kenny installing rear rock guard

Patrick kneeling at the Falcon Alter

Painting an entire car Ming Green

Matching the jams to the outside paint color. The body shop repaint was not quite the same color. Since they did not repaint the jambs, underside of the hood and a few misc items, Patrick offered to shoot a few of the offending areas while Brian watches. Thanks Patrick!
    Attached Images Attached Images

It was good to see your car out at the show. I can't wait till mine gets that close. Looks great.

I was able to pick away at a few more items. I'm a bit embarrassed at my pace when compared to some of the other projects on the site.

• Kick panels dyed and installed. These had to be trimmed slightly and I used a heat gun to massage the edges and top for a better fit.
    • Carpet - Medium Saddle (ACC Molded with the extra sound deadening -mass backing). I also bought an extra two yards of bulk to use in the cargo area. I'll get the edges bound after it's cut to size.
    • Seat belts
    • Door Sills
    Attached Images Attached Images