Thread: 1965 ford falcon van for sale

Unregistered Guest

1965 ford falcon van for sale

Hi my name is Robert. I hope I can post a falcon van for sale here, if so here goes...

1965 Ford Falcon Van, Originally it was a passenger van, called Ford Falcon Station Bus. 6 cyl.-200ci., AT, body in very good shape, runs very well. New exterior paint about 5yrs ago. No major work needed, well unless you say restoration, but a ton of small stuff. I would say it needs some fairly easy brake work, the right rear wheel cylinder is leaking. The motor is real quiet, got it out of a falcon sedan, burns a little oil. C-4 AT rebuilt about 10 years ago. Only 2 seats, I had rear seats, but got rid of them, there are mounts for them. Things are a bit loose here and there, suspension needs new bushings, did kingpins about 20 years ago. Interior is a bit rough, missing some interior panels. It is in pretty much stock condition. CA vehicle, but here in WA for about 10 yrs. I have had it for over 20 yrs. To go to a good home only. $2500. Accepting offers as well.

Unregistered Guest
    Hi this is robert, dang no replys to my message! Please feel free to throw out any thoughts you have for me about this vehicle. I was hoping to get some feedback if nothing else. I'm located in Ballard too, btw.
    thanks for your site too
    Robert

Hi Robert,

I'm not familiar with the prices for vans. I also live in Ballard so I could take a look see sometime if you'd like. I could also post photos for you. That always helps. If you don't have a digital camera, find somebody who does and take lots of closeups of both the good points and bad points. If you go to my website (see signature below) you can find my email address.

Also, where else have you been advertising? Craigslist is a good start (and free). Also, www.tffn.net is focused on Falcons so you'll get a specific audience there.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Unregistered Guest

Van

I'd love to see a picture or two of the van..
    I'm in Ca.
    ricoandino@hotmail.com

Unregistered Guest
    Thanks Kenny for your reply. I'll look at the other Falcon site. I live near 32nd Ave NW and 64th St. The van is on 64th. I have some pics, not sure how to attach them here. I thought I might have to be a member, which if I'm selling off my only Falcon seemed like it would not be fair to others on the forum.
    I can email you Kenny and ricoanddino directly.
    thanks- Robert

You would have to get registered to post photos so I've attached them here. And thanks to Photoshop I've flipped them around.

There used to be a guy in northern California who had an Econoline club going (and Falcon vans too) but I can't remember his name. Anybody know? There's a website at http://www.ford-econoline.com/ that you should check out. Maybe the guy who runs it could tell you what it might sell for.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Unregistered Guest

Query Concerning Early Econoline Clubs in Northern California

One of the messages mentioned a guy in northern California that ran an early Econoline club.

One is Mel Mello. He used to run an early Econoline club and sponsor an annual show for the same. He no longer does this, is now the Vice President of the Golden Gate Chapter of the Falcon Club of America, and does not use the internet.

The other person is Jay Long. He is in northern California but his club seems to be primarily internet based. Jay sponsors a Yahoo Group on this subject.

Best Wishes,

Bob Snider

Unregistered Guest

1965 ford van

interested - please send photo and information to jamesw@westmaas.com