Thread: Bickford All Ford Show 9/20

Bickford All Ford Show 9/20

Hey everyone --

Having tried multiple times in the past to get a few Falcons up to this show -- maybe this will be the year?

Come on guys and gals, it's a pretty good show, free (in the past), they feed you good dogs, t-shirts, awards (even "I" won there once), door prizes -- the works. This is an ALL FORD show, so anyone into seeing some really nice Ford cars, this one has had some of the best I've seen. It's been rather void of Falcons though... only 2 or 3 usually.

When: Sept. 20th (Sunday)
    Time: I usually show up about 9:30AM.

Hope to see you there (after you get all your brakes done and such the day before).
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; September 11th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Where is it?

I cant show my car due to work, but can stop by during my lunch.
    Is it at Bickford, or downtown?
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

It's at the dealership..and also how many are going to the tech day?? don't seem to be much responce.. and it would be nice if the people who have benifited from other tech days would show up and help or what ever...john h

I'd like to go, but my engine paint just arrived so I'm going to be down to the wire trying to make it to STS on the 26th. Will be in touch soon Roger about sandblasting - need to get my block coated first, probably tomorrow, since you have to wait 6 days before fire-up.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Thor,

Be aware that I leave for a trade show on the 22nd and will not return until the 26th of Sept. So in essence you've got this week and then you'll have to wait until I get back.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

so what is the sts? are we all suppost to know..and why does anyone do all this in the summer to their cars anyway? what happend to winter when there are no shows or tech days ...don't show up ,so who cares,,,I never heard so many reasonds why I just can' make it to anything this is not good for the club..I have been to all the tech days and aren't even a member....have a good day...john h

STS is Shake the Shack - I made separate announcement for that event.

*Ahem*

Thanks for letting me know, Roger - I'm painting Tuesday but will probably call you to set something up for dropping off middle of this week. I appreciate your offer of help, just need to get stuff cleaned up, flanges masked, and across the lake to you. Trying to have this done by midnight on the 25th as STS is the last show before Jingle Bell cruise as far as I know.
    Last edited by Sedanman; September 14th, 2009 at 11:39 PM.
    Thor Johnson
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

I usually work on my car during the summer because:

a) I don't have a nice, warm, dry garage to pull into and it does tend to rain a bit here during the winter

b) I have this pesky thing called a job and by the time I get home in the winter it's dark outside. That leaves the weekends which usually get filled up doing the things I can't do during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
    so what is the sts? are we all suppost to know..and why does anyone do all this in the summer to their cars anyway? what happend to winter when there are no shows or tech days ...don't show up ,so who cares,,,I never heard so many reasonds why I just can' make it to anything this is not good for the club..I have been to all the tech days and aren't even a member....have a good day...john h

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

It's mostly those guys in the midwest with 5ft of snow who have heated garages, paint booths, and all the stuff to do a restoration with the door closed in the winter. It does seem odd that we have to cram all the work and cruising into a few short months - in my case, 1 1/2 months of work and if I'm lucky one week of cruising
    Thor Johnson
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan