Thread: The meeting in renton

The meeting in renton

Hey kenny do you remember the meeting/picnic we had in renton a few years back? who's house did we go to and what year was it? I took pictures and can't find them now, they are on one of the three computers I have and maybe they are lost in the electrons + or - land..........thanks

john h

I'll have to do some research on that one. I think it was 2005 because I just did the floor pans before I went to the Regional in San Ramon.

I'm sure I have a few photos but I'm not sure if I have notes on who, where, and exactly when.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

hi there ...since it was a meeting, was there such a thing called minutes or how ever it's spelled that someone takes during a meeting? just a thought............
    jh

If there are minutes they're in the file box I gave Roger for safe keeping. I think there's a file folder labeled "Minutes."

I found an old email. It was held Saturday, May 7th, 2005, 1:00 p.m. The guys name was Dan. Are you trying to get in touch with him?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

you sent this a 2:39 and now it's 2:32 how strange, was dan in the club? what happen to him? I remember his nice shop but don't recall what type of falcon he had...thanks kenny

jh

I remember he had a hydraulic lift outside which would be pretty handy.

Not sure what happened to him. People come and go I guess. The rest of us are like an old Falcon. We get a little wear and tear as the years go by, maybe a little rust around the edges, but we keep pluggin' on!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

I looked and found the notes from that day in the case. His name was Dan Gills and there appears to have been about 15 people there, half of which I can't put a face to.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"