Thread: Hello My Name is Marion

Hello My Name is Marion

I have a 1964 Falcon Futura 2 door post, Just completed a 5 lug conversion on it and may be in the market for front fenders if i cant repair mine.

Thanks for Having me.

Howdy!

Nice! Welcome to Rainier Falcon forum
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Quote Originally Posted by BillP 98201 View Post
    Nice! Welcome to Rainier Falcon forum
    Thank you BillP, Nice to be here I have better images this was just a cell phone image after getting the front end installed. Disc Brakes on the Front, Drums on the rear, still looking for a Portioning Valve, to finish the brake set up before testing it out....
    Marion Cain

64 Falcon Futura, Grenada Front Disc
    5 Lug Conversion, 302, Still putting together.

More about my falcon can be found here. Codes and a short video of Stella when I first got here.
    Also here you can find images Here

Very nice!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

More about my falcon can be found here. Codes and a short video of Stella when i first got here. Also here you can find images Here
    Marion Cain

More about my falcon can be found here. Codes and a short video of Stella when I first got here.

Welcome

Welcome to you and Stella, you will really enjoy this club and all the great folks. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Thanks Larry, I just met with Gene and got the template for my door panels, What a great time, enjoyed the visit and looking at his Chero. My wife really loved it, and she mentioned she could see the spark in my eyes while I was looking it over and getting ideas for Stella. This seems like a great group I can't wait to meet up with more of you and possible hit a few shows with you all.. Thanks again Gene for the help....
    Marion Cain