Thread: I am back in Spokane

I am back in Spokane

Hi Guys, I thought I would drop a line and let you all know I moved back to Spokane. With my wife Gail's passing almost a year ago, the desire to be around family along with an oppertunity to go back to my old employer was more than I could pass up. I hope all is well with you guys! Maybe now I can get motivated to get the Sprint done and help Nathan get some fellow Faconeers going!! Later Alan
    63 1/2 Sprint

Hey Alan. It's good to be around family sometimes. We're sad to see you leave the area but glad to see you're in a good spot. I hope you and Nathan can get together and track down a few more Falcons on that side of the state.

We've had several "Tech Days" over here and they really get to the heart of what the club's all about. Maybe you could get some guys together and get a few steps closer to finishing the Sprint.

Keep us posted on the progress!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Alan, I had no idea about your wife's passing - so sorry for your loss. I'm glad to hear you are back with family, a former employer, and finding a new falcon family in your area as well. Please keep in touch and let us know how progress goes on your Sprint. Best of luck to you!
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch