Thread: Hello, All.

Hello, All.

This is my first message posted on your web site and I am glad to meet you.

I live in Central Florida and am a member of the Sun Coast Falcons chapter of the FCA. My first car in 1978 was a 63 Falcon 170 four door wagon with a Fordomatic. In 1984 I had a 63 Falcon Futura 170 sport sedan with a Fordomatic. In 2012 I became the proud owner of a 63 Falcon Futura 260 Hardtop with a bench seat and a Fordomatic. That is the same set of features that I would order if I were to buy the car new. I always though that the Falcon was a perfectly shaped, sized, and proportioned automobile.

Thanks, Dennis.

Sounds like you have a nice rig! welcome to the forum I am a newbie myself.

Welcome from as far away as you can probably get! We're in the rainy Northwest.

We're happy to hear from members of other chapters, but be sure to post your location in your profile so we don't suggest to "come on over" and pick up some parts you may need or ask for. Or offer to "drive on over" and help when you need it. We tend to do that often.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"