Thread: New Member

Hi, reporting here from Northern Washington State.

I saw the site, seems to have a bunch of local info.

I got a few cars, a 64 Futura, 64 Cyclone and 65 Cyclone and some spare parts. .

My current build is a real 65 Cyclone, 289 dual 4 barrels, 4 speed and a 9 inch.

Phil
    Soon to be FCA member.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by philnlucky; February 14th, 2012 at 08:58 PM.

Welcome. Burlington isn't too far north. Hope you can make it down to a show or tech day this summer. Thanks for including the picture. I don't want to alarm you, but a previous owner may have installed the incorrect springs. It looks like it's sitting a bit high

Cool looking car you have there,I also have a "c" word 350 running duel quad's 3 inch exhaust ratchet shifted 411 rear gears in a 4000lb truck got to love speed and with the 3inch noise.Now if it were only a ford "f" word I could drop it into the 65 falcon and pick up a few second's but that's not an option at this point.
    great car.

65 Cyclone

Probably should have noted, its a dealer installed dual 4 barrel, and its still sitting on the engine stand, hence the high stance.

Also, my rear tire offset is wrong, I am running the 1970-71 14"x7" Cyclone ralleys, which were off an older Fairlane I had.

P

Phil,

Very nice car. So it was a factory installed dual 4-barrel and you are rebuilding it at the moment? What other things had the factory added? I wouldn't think they'd just throw dual 4's and leave the bottom-end alone.

So I assume you trailered it to where you show in your picture?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"