Hi all,

I joined up about a year ago, but have not had a falcon for some time. But I just dragged home a pretty rust free 1968 falcon, 6 cyl and auto. Has a good interior with what looks like reconditioned seats. door panels, headliner and kick panels have never been cut for speakers, it still has the stock radio. Engine is out of it, and it needs bodywork, lots of dings from junkyard forklifts and what looks like some crash damage to the front clip. But still for the price I paid it was a nice score! I got it from a junkyard for scrap price!

I am a ford guy to the max, I have a 68 bronco I just took off the frame and put back together earlier in the fall, and have a 99 ranger too Lots of fords before that too.

engine and trans are out, and had been sitting on the floor. HA! I rode home on the engine block as we flat towed it home.

Looks to have some damage on the front, and is missing a few things. Pans need a little help, but the quarters, trunk, doors and all the frame look to be in fair to excellent shape.

Looks to have been blue, but was painted white at some point.

I had almost the same car several years ago, and loved it. It was a 69 that someone had stuffed a very build 351w and c6 into, and I have regretted selling ever since. I figured this was my chance to get it back.

I have a good source for all the v8 swap parts, so I think I will swap in a v8 instead of going back to the straight 6 (the old engine swallowed a valve)

It needs a lot of help, but I think I can save it just like I saved the last one. I have most of the parts, but it is missing the hood hinges, wiper system, ignition (they CUT THE WIRES ) and other misc junk.
I only have a few shots, I will be adding a few of the inside as we go.

Where I found it

Flying falcon!

Home!